The Schmetz quality sewing machine needles have been manufactured to exacting standards since 1851. The choice of discriminating sewers world wide, only Schmetz provides the uncompromising, consistent quality that produces the perfect stitch every time.
A general purpose needle for effortless threading. Formerly known as a Handicap Needle.
- Fabric Use – Numerous – wovens and knits
- Feature – Slightly rounded point with a slip-in threading slot
- Quantity – 5 needles per card
- Color Code – None
Works With The Following:
- All household sewing machine brands
- Machines that specify needle type HAx1
Please Note: Not for use with sensitive fabrics (i.e., silk, microfiber, etc.) because the slot might create pulled threads. It should also not be used for quilting as the fibers of the batting might be pulled out. Not recommended for use with Denim as the structure of the needle eye is too weak.