Have you ever wanted to try out quilting, but decided not to because of the commitment to everything that goes with it?
The Grace Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame allows you to quilt, sew, and stitch to your heart’s content in a much easier way, managing your fabric for you so you can enjoy the process more. This frame fits on top of a table or desk and is compatible with most sewing machines.
- 48″ Table top frame
- Works with most home sewing machines
- Premium Dual-Track System
- Adjustable depth
- Storage capability
- Designed for your comfort
- Fits your space
- Affordable option
- Space saving
- Zone-to-zone method
- Grace SureStitch Stitch Elite Stitch Regulator – SSE-01-15125
- Grace Cutie Channel Locks – ACC-01-15583
- Grace SureStitch Stitch Regulator – ACC-11-11111
- Grace Speed Control – ACC-01-12588
Will Your Machine Work?
Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to these, your machine can be turned into a full quilting system with the Cutie Frame!
- Can your machine’s feed dogs be disengaged?
Free motion quilting on the Cutie requires the machine to sew in any direction, so you have to disengage your feed dogs.
- Does your machine fit on the carriage?
The top plate of the frame can accommodate any home machine that’s less than 11.5 inches wide. The Q’nique 15 and 19 machines will also fit.
- Does your machine have a foot pedal?
Control your machine like normal with its foot pedal under the table. (Foot pedals with cords shorter than 4.5 feet may need a cord extension.)
What is Zoning?
To “Zone” a project simply means to think about it as block-sections. With this method, you can make projects in any size
you want. Quilt king-size or larger — the only limit is your imagination. Your machine glides easily over the fabric in any
direction, like drawing with a pencil on paper. That’s right, quality artistic stitching has never been this easy.
Grace Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame Specs: