HQ Quilt Like A Pro: Longarm Bootcamp – Conroe
Friday, November 8, 2019 10:00AM – 1:00PM
Instructor: Coming Soon
$35 Per Person
Does longarm quilting interest you and you’d like to learn more about it? Do you just need a review of longarm basics? This class takes the mystery out of longarm quilting by acquainting you with the basic terms, machine features, how to load a quilt, and what you need to know about thread, needles and tension. Handi Quilter longarm systems are user-friendly, come in various sizes for every budget, and are designed by a quilter, for quilters – just like you!
- Basic machine and frame elements and features
- Bobbins, tension, needles, and thread
- How to load a quilt on to a frame
- Quilting with Groovy Boards and pantographs
- Rulers, Micro Handles, and basic free motion
Call 281-469-5377 Ext 2 to register today!