DIME Embroidery Techniques from A to Z – Houston
Saturday, April 7, 2018 10:00AM – 3:00PM
$29 Per Person
5 Hours of education on a variety of embroidery techniques from applique, 3D in-the-hoop projects, and lettering!
- Applique – inside and out – everything from basic satin edge to trendy motifs on flat to furry fabrics and everything in between.
- Smorgasbord of lettering techniques: monogramming, miniature, bubble, puffy and calligraphy to fit all of your needs. Say it with embroidery!
- Stitch a hat on a single needle? Yes you can! Learn how to mark, stabilize and hoop a hat in no time!
- Discover Stitch Swag! Now it’s easy to transform one dimensional embroidery into oh-so-cute and useful 3D projects. These in the hoop projects deliver fun and creativity with every stitch.
- Zipper insertion and flawless buttonholes for all your garment needs.
- 5-hour lecture demo including interactive student hands-on segments.
- Brand new presentation, fresh samples and hot new techniques!
BONUS! Register and receive the Dainty Butterflies collection for FREE! The Dainty Butterflies collection is sent by email upon paid registration.
PLUS! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!) Now you can stitch your own avatars and emojis!