Virtual Art & Stitch: Basics and Beyond with Susan Manry
DAY 1 – Friday, September 11, 2020 10:00AM – 5:00PM
DAY 2 – Saturday, September 12, 2020 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Type of Event: Virtual Seminar
Price – $199.99
Join us for this exciting two day Art & Stitch educational event from longarm educator Susan Manry!
Expand your quilting creativity! In this hands-on class, you will learn to use a wide variety of Art and Stitch tools. You needn’t be an artist to design in Art and Stitch; you need only be able to use a mouse!
We’ll learn the following and so much more:
- Create your own designs
- Modify existing designs
- Convert designs to quilting formats
- Working with backdrops
- Audition designs over a quilt top
- Meander anything
- Using fonts
- Creative fills
- Magic Circle
- Magic Square
- Magic Rays
- Editing quilting files
- Splitting and combining
- Students should come to class with a laptop, a keyboard, and a mouse.
- If help is needed to install or update Art and Stitch, plan to arrive thirty minutes before class starts.
- Don’t forget your power cord!
Call 281-469-5377 Ext 1 to register today!